"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us." ~the Grey Pilgrim

Take a peek, into my world!

Friday, April 29, 2016

Stay-Dry Shower Rings

About a week ago, I changed the shower curtain in our 3/4 bath downstairs (which currently functions as our main bathroom).  At that time, I noticed that the curtain was much shorter than I first expected, so after looking around online, I found a company from Canada that produced an extra-long shower ring.  They were a little more pricey than I would usually pay, but as a specialty ring, I was willing to give it a try.  The shipping and handling costs were high, but again, given that it is coming from Canada, that is to be expected.

When they arrived, I was *very* disappointed...

Here is my review, posted for approval on their website, Stay-Dry Extra-Long Rings
"All told these rings are not worth the money. We paid $19.99 plus another nearly $13 for shipping and handling. They arrived in a speedo swimtrunks box, and are VERY cheaply made…essentially two thin plastic C-rings connected by flexible, rubber tubing (poorly cut and assembled). The product pictured is NOT the product that I received. Additionally, I have NEVER received a product from a company boxed in the packaging of *another* unrelated company. This is disappointing, and honestly, ridiculous. I mean, the first question out of my husband’s mouth when it arrived in the mail was, “why did you order a speedo?” I will be keeping them because, for the time being they do the job that I need them to do, and I refuse to pay even more to ship them back, but I am *extremely* disappointed in the quality of workmanship and lack of pride evidenced in the production and packaging of this product."
I'm posting my review of the Stay-Dry extra-long shower rings here, because I seriously doubt that my review on their website will be approved.

#staydry #extralong

No comments: