"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us." ~the Grey Pilgrim

Take a peek, into my world!

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Seattle!

Yes, I'm in Seattle for a week...studying! *frowns* Scheduled to take my boards in July, i've heard great things about this review course...so here I am! Only fly in the soup is that my hunny is not here to share his secrets of Seattle...or to enjoy his first visit in over 3 years. Small consolation is that there is a Taco Bell AND a Jack-in-the-Box within a block walk of my hotel...so I won't be forced to continue eating at the hotel (read expensive) restaurant the whole week! *laughs* Great...now I'm stuck with tacos or burgers!

Anyway, nothing much else to note...except the mountains that I've seen so far were while flying over them, approaching SeaTac.

Later all!

No comments: